BBNaija's Phyna Tells Shippers Mounting Pr£ssure On Her Relationship With Groovy. The reality TV Star and brand influencer, Ijeoma Josephine Otabor who's well-known as Phyna has told her online in-laws to take a break.
The award winning socialist and skit maker revealed this during a live session that they has individual career to pursue and as such she would like those pressuring her relationship with Groovy to take a break.
According to her; “I Don’t Understand, Is It every time We Are Supposed To Be Together? Like Should I Pack My Load And Move Into His House? It’s Because Of This Unnecessary Pressure Sef Person Go Just Tire, Put Everything Low. I Don’t Understand. Rest. We Both Have A Life. We Both Have Careers To Pursue.” Phyna said
Phyna is good person, but is Anambra man, phyna my girl comes for hand in marriage live groovy and move is too young to talk about marriage now period. Someone said
Who else noticed that we haven't seen Phyna post any romantic video of her and Groovy ever since she use her mouth to cut wire.
Relationship don break ... Another person wrote


