#BBTitans: “I’m pregnant” – Khosi Tells Her Love Interest, Yemi Cregx. He Respond (Watch Video Below)
The Big Brother Titans housemate from south Africa, Khosi has stirred Massive reactions after jokingly informing her lover, Yemi Cregx, that she is expecting their first child.
The South African journalist, Khosi stated this during a late night gist with her love interest, Yemi Cregx who's a Nigerian housemate.
The 2 love birds were having a conversation where Khosi confronted Yemi Cregx for saving Blue Aiva and her partner Kananga Jr. instead of her during the nominations on Monday evening.
Meanwhile, as they Continue to conversed with each other, Khosi jokingly told Yemi Cregx that she was pregnant while they both burst into laughter as Yemi asked; "FOR WHO?"
Watch Video Here 👇
Earlier Discussion Between Yemi Cregx And His Second Love Interest, Blue Aiva: Read Below;
Yemi: you look good, that's why i ranBlue: you can't run for long
Yemi: I can, I'm good at everything
Blue stood up, sh@kes her buumms.
Yemi: Blue go away.
(Blue started laughing while teasing Yemi &
Yemi grabs Blue hands and k!ss it)
Blue: that's not what I want
Yemi: I know what you want, you are not going to get it now okay.





