#BBTitans: Meet the new HOH for the week, Yemi Cregx and Nelisa. Congratulations to them.
The Nigeria housemate, Yemi Cregx And His South Africa Paired Partner, Nelisa Emerge The Winner Of Tonight's Weekly Head Of House HOH Challenge.
Yemi Cregx And Nelisa who are known as YELISA are saved from tonight's possible eviction nominations and also the Veto power holder to save and replace.
WEEK 6 - NO VOTING
NOMINATING IN PAIRS FOR FAKE EVICTION
- Khosicle: Royals and Juvone
- Royals: Juiovla and Juvone
- Juiovla: Thabana and Royals
- Blaqleng: Royals and Khosicle
- Thabana: Khosicle and Kaniva
- Juvone: Royals and Kaniva
- Kaniva: Juvone and Khosicle
- Yelisa: Royals and Thabana
TOTAL VOTES
- Royals - 5
- Juvone, Khosicle - 3
- Thabana, Kaniva - 2
- Juiovla - 1
Royals, Juvone, Khosicle, Thabana and Kaniva were put up for possible eviction but with Veto Power, HoH Yelisa saved Kaniva and replaced them with Blaqleng.
NO VOTING, NO EVICTION THIS WEEK📌
Earlier today Miracle and Khosi engaged in some interesting discussion which got many talking online, read below;
Miracle: You know you can't eat your cake and have it
Khosi: I can
Miracle: It will backf!re, it won't look good on you.
Khosi: First of all I was played and I decided to take care of the situation. Fvk what anybody says. Fvk!!
Khosi: I'm not doing this for Yemi to have a relationship outside, whatever that comes after this with him is cool, but I'm not doing this with him for a relationship.
Miracle: You know, if it's not relationship, you and Yemi can't be friends outside right?
Khosi: I know
#BBTitans I'm sure if Biggie calls Miracle, he will ignore bcos he is really spending quality time with his partner today ...






