"I Think I Can Do It"- Bbnaija Adekunle applies to take over from Ebuka as Big Brother's Host (Details)


"I Think I Can Do It"- Bbnaija Adekunle applies to take over from Ebuka as Big Brother's Host

Reality Tv Show Star, Big Brother Naija 2022 "Level Up" Edition finalist, Adekunle Olopade, has pledge interest in becoming the next host of Africa’s number 1 reality tv show, Big Brother Naija/Titans.

Taking to his social media, Adekunle openly applied for the role through his official verified Twitter page as he revealed that he 'Thinks' he is capable and ready to take over from the current host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu in the nearest future.

Though Adekunle’s application was an informal one, he tagged the official Big Brother Africa handle to let the organisers know that he is serious.

He, however, said that it might be time to start learning how the job is done from Ebuka and he is confident that he will do a good job well if he is considered.

Adekunle wrote; “Might be time to start learning the ropes from @Ebuka. Fingers crossed and hoping to host the Big Brother Show one day @DStvNg @BBNaija. I think it’s something I can do.”

View his post:

💎💎 Upgrade to Pro package 📦📦

Benefits;

  • 💎Make a Special Requests Of Girls/Women
  • 💎Be The First To See Available Girls Before Posting
  • 💎Direct Access To Admin
  • 💎Access To WhatsApp Group
  • 💎WhatsApp Status Daily Views
  • 💎Other Benefits Included
Upgrade to Pro Version
Upgrade Now

 Advertisment

💎💎 Upgrade to Pro package 📦📦

Benefits;

  • 💎Make a Special Requests Of Girls/Women
  • 💎Be The First To See Available Girls Before Posting
  • 💎Direct Access To Admin
  • 💎Access To WhatsApp Group
  • 💎WhatsApp Status Daily Views
  • 💎Other Benefits Included
Upgrade to Pro Version
Upgrade Now

👇👇👇 Watch this interesting video below 👇👇👇

CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO





 Advertisment

Upgrade to Pro Version
Upgrade Now