Meet the new Head of House for the week, Thabang and Nana. Congratulations to them
The reality tv show, Big Brother Titans always have her Head Of House HOH challenge every Monday of the week and closely followed with Possible Eviction Nominations.
For this week, Thabang emerge the winner of HOH challenge and Nana, who is paired together with Thabang as THABANA automatically becomes Head Of House assistant.
As part of their benefits, THABANA are free from possible eviction this week, they also have a VETO POWER to save and replace other paired housemates... Also 7days access to the HOH room.
Alway from that, YEMI and Blue figure out way forward about their triangle, tried to set boundaries.
Yemi to Blue: I don't want to hurt you, but now I'm in between, after this conversation if you don't wanna talk to me again fine. I know we will have a great connection outside here.
Blue Aiva: So you have been using me?
Yemi Cregx: You are not honest with me, you are with Baqboi today, with Marvin tomorrow and you tell them different things.
Blue Aiva: I will kiss you infront of them, I don't care.
Yemi Cregx: I think you and I should be cordial for now. It’s a lot for me. It won’t change my feelings towards you. I like you but i don’t feel i can be with you and still be with her. It’s okay if you want to be with other guys
Blue Aiva: It’s a lot for me too. I told you, I don’t wanna be a side chick.
Yemi Cregx: Yes that’s why I’m having this conversation, we are on the same page.




