"I know you're happy deep down that Yemi was evicted" - Khosi to Miracle, See his response

"I know you're happy deep down that Yemi was evicted" - Khosi to Miracle, See his response

After the big brother titans season 1 reality TV show Sunday live eviction, Yemi Cregx was Evicted along his paired partner, Nelissa.

Meanwhile, Khosi who was in a relationship with Yemi Cregx And also having a triangle with a fellow housemate, Miracle & Thabang became so worried that Yemi Cregx was Evicted.

However, Khosi questioned Miracle that she knew he's happy that Yemi is out of the game and he has been waiting to see him leaving the house. Their discussion reads below...

Khosi to Miracle: I know you're happy deep down that Yemi was evicted, you always wanted him out of this house... Did you change names when you went into that diary room ??

Miracle: No, I'm not happy that he has been evicted and I did not change names during nominations.

Khosi (crying): Yemi is truly a changed guy... I will not hear Big Brother call his name again.

Miracle: Don't worry, I will be calling his name like Big Brother just to make you happy. 

Khosi: No, thanks you... I want only Big Brother.

Continue Reading More

💎💎 Upgrade to Pro package 📦📦

Benefits;

  • 💎Make a Special Requests Of Girls/Women
  • 💎Be The First To See Available Girls Before Posting
  • 💎Direct Access To Admin
  • 💎Access To WhatsApp Group
  • 💎WhatsApp Status Daily Views
  • 💎Other Benefits Included
Upgrade to Pro Version
Upgrade Now

 Advertisment

💎💎 Upgrade to Pro package 📦📦

Benefits;

  • 💎Make a Special Requests Of Girls/Women
  • 💎Be The First To See Available Girls Before Posting
  • 💎Direct Access To Admin
  • 💎Access To WhatsApp Group
  • 💎WhatsApp Status Daily Views
  • 💎Other Benefits Included
Upgrade to Pro Version
Upgrade Now

👇👇👇 Watch this interesting video below 👇👇👇

CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO





 Advertisment

Upgrade to Pro Version
Upgrade Now