" ‘It’s tough with me right now’ – Sheggz opens up, following Bella’s distancing (video)

Ad By MUKADAM HERBALS

Ad By MUKADAM HERBALS

Sheggz expressed so much disappointment and heartbreak, as he confesses to missing his BBNaija lover Bella, who has completely ignored him since she came out of Biggie’s House.

Former Big Brother Naija season 7 Level Up Housemate and reality television star, Segun Sheggz Olusemo has opened up on how he feels since Bella has been distancing herself from him.

Sheggz has it to say that it has been tough for him, knowing how much he cares and cherishes his girl Bella.

During a recent post-eviction interview with Arise TV, Sheggz said that he misses Bella so much and wish they can continue the relationship.

Segun also appreciated Big Brother for the amazing platform, adding that it’s what he had wanted, to elevate himself and make his life better.

Sheggz said, “Big Brother Naija is the platform that I wanted to elevate myself, to make my life better not to make it worse.

“So, but you know I’m getting used to it now. I’m trying to understand. And you know now that I’m here, I really love it. I feel really blessed to be on this platform. I feel like I need to let people know that.

“My team has been telling me not to speak too much, in case my baby comes out and she doesn’t back me.

“But you know, I really want to tell everyone that it’s tough with me right now. I miss her so much, she’s my girl.

“I don’t really know why people think that might be a strategy. I really want to say it on here, people need to understand that we really had an amazing relationship. I don’t know what was aired, but I just have to be Sheggz.”

Hear from Sheggz in the video below....


Since the Big Brother Naija season 7 Level Up show ended last Sunday, October 2, Bella has been distancing herself from Sheggz, following an advice from her family and friends, to stay away from him.

It seemed very shocking, but not surprising that Bella had to change her mind despite their romantic moments in the Biggie’s House which were part of the major highlights of the season 7 show.

In her recent interviews, Bella had insisted on not making any statement concerning her relationship with Sheggz and whatever happened between them in the Biggie’s House, adding that she’s focused on building her brand.

Post a Comment

Thanks For Leaving A Comment!!! We would love to see more of your comment reactions on our social media platforms as well. Follow Us @bigbroamebotv

Ad By MUKADAM HERBALS

Ad By MUKADAM HERBALS



END OF PREVIOUS ARTICLE. CONTINUE READING MORE BELOW...