Bbnaija Eloswag cried out as his IG account is been reported, called out fan base behind it (full gist)

“A certain fan base is reporting my IG account, I won’t mention names yet” – BBNaija’s Eloswag Reveals


Big Brother Naija season 7 reality star, Eloswag has revealed that some certain fan base is trying to report his Instagram account.

The reality star revealed in one of his official social media page as he claim so certain fan bade are reporting is IG account and that he have decided not to mention names yet until after he DM their fave personally.

Eloswag wrote;

A certain fan base is reporting my IG account, I won’t mention names yet until after l DM their fave personally.

Na now I go start my craze if any of my pages gets deactivated 🙂❤️🔥


Meanwhile, Eloswag has gotten tongues wagging as he claims he don’t need hashtags to trend, none of Your faves blew before him.

The reality star revealed this while on an Instagram live sessions with his fans.

In a video circulating on the internet he said he is well known in SA, check my youtube I have 4 million views in total, I still have fans …

Eloswag said and I quote;

I Don’t Need Hashtags To Trend, None Of Your Faves Blew Before Me. I Am Well Known In SA, Check My YouTube I have 4 Million Views In Total, I Still Have Fans …

Go Meet Your Faves And Ask Them If They Have Millions, I’m Not Even Bragging!!

This is absurb. Why will some people gather themselves and be running after their fellow human downfall? ... Read More

Post a Comment

Thanks For Leaving A Comment!!! We would love to see more of your comment reactions on our social media platforms as well. Follow Us @bigbroamebotv