Ebuka's first appearance, at big brother titans (Photos)

The big brother titans reality TV show season 1 is on air today 15th of January, 2023 and Ebuka is one of the host.

Below are some of the pictures of Ebuka at the grand opening





In a similar gist: Reality TV Star and Fans choice award winner, Ijeoma Josephine Otabor who's officially known as Phyna, the queen of Phynation as left a message for people who sees her as a local girl to have won the TV show.

The reality TV winner and brand influencer, Phyna has made it easier for those hating on her over winning the show what to do now that she has won the show.

During an interview with Saturday Beat, Phyna revealed that those that are saying she doesn't deserve to win the reality TV show season 7 should take the report straight to God.

According to the reality TV Star and brand influencer Phyna, Who Said; "I went into the Big Brother's house with 15,OOO followers on Instagram and now i have one million followers".

"Some people said i was local and did not deserve to win the show".

"They should go and tell God i didn't deserve to win the show". "I am on my own". "I just prayed to God and He helped me after Four years of trying to be on the show".

"I got into the house and was in myself". "I was given the prize money , yet some people are still complaining".

"My skit with Broda Shaggi has a lot of views ". "Even if Broda Shaggi does not write a script, i will write one".... Read More

Post a Comment

Thanks For Leaving A Comment!!! We would love to see more of your comment reactions on our social media platforms as well. Follow Us @bigbroamebotv