"Kids are so stressful"- Doyin reveals the number of kids she wants to have, Netizens reacts

Reality TV Star and brand influencer, Doyinsola Anuoluwapo David who's popularly known as Doyin From The Big Brother Naija season 7 level up edition 2022. Has revealed her choice of number of kids she wants to have as a mother.

The super star took to her social media page to reveal this and stating that kids are stressful and wish to have just 1 and if she's careless to have 2 it will be fine but if mistakenly she has 3, she will run out of the marriage.

According to the reality TV Star; Kids are so stressful..... Jesus Christ!!!! I don't think I want more than 1 child. If my husband and I are careless, maybe 2. If we mistakenly have 3..... I might just run away 😰😰


However, lots of Netizens reacted, and some of which reads; @AbleGod: I dey look for where to run to sometimes make I rest my brain, because my head be like sometimes e wan explode because of children stress. E no just easy.

@blessingella: I wonder how my grandma survived having 12kids 🤔🤔 My mum's younger sis having 10 😄 My mom having 6... Only self is like 20 extra kids because even me dey surprise myself atimes 🤣

@anthoniabossy: Hahahaha, is the careless part for me!! Me don see shege pro max... But las las kids are the sweetest!!! I look at mines, I just smile and smile, e dey sweet me.

@chukwuka: Kudos to our mother's who gave birth to more than 5 kids.... I have 1 son but hey, I gave him breakfast aftr few minutes, u will hear him saying mom am hungry, haiiii.... 

Especially during holidays, as breakfast dey finish, you are back to the kitchen for next round. Let's not talk about fighting for every item/toys.

If u leave him inside and went out just for few hours eee u will find mess all over the house, and he will be like mom I was playing.... 🙌

@Sunita Michael: It's the last line for me 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Children are blessings,one time you are shouting and yelling at them and the next minute they are making you laugh.

This planning at times no the go as we the reason am ooo so just chill and let God lead but dat one no mean say you go come born children full everywhere like fowl 🤣

@anitaelenuwa: Hahahaha, is the careless part for me!! Me don see shege pro max... But las las kids are the sweetest!!! I look at mines, I just smile and smile, e dey sweet me

@silvaaa: Having one child is as good as having 10 kids. You'll still do school run, make food, train and all that. So chill and let God lead.

@Beauty David: After eating my son will still ask me "mommy so what are we eating in the afternoon " haa😮 afternoon weh never reach 🙄... Continue Reading

Post a Comment

Thanks For Leaving A Comment!!! We would love to see more of your comment reactions on our social media platforms as well. Follow Us @bigbroamebotv